Location: Kansas City; Remote
Job Description: Leverage Lab specializes in leveraging first-party data to supercharge marketing performance. Creating truly one-to-one digital relationships requires a cohesive strategy and unified customer data. Leverage Lab’s unique blend of technical and personalized marketing experts clear that hurdle for clients through the use of Customer Data Platform technologies. By bringing customer data together, Leverage Lab accelerates performance with a data-driven marketing strategy – improving outcomes for all our clients.
We’re looking for a Solutions Architect who is both experienced and customer-facing. Our ideal Solutions Architect will love to help people onboard the right technology to solve data-driven marketing challenges. Leverage Lab is a fast-growing start-up seeking team members who are looking to be a major factor in our growth. We need someone with a strong technical background and experience that is able to oversee multiple client projects.
As a Solutions Architect, you will lead all the technical aspects of leading a client onboarding. In addition, you will be overseeing the early adoption of the Customer Data Platform by leading the internal team in focused use-case deployment. As part of the Leverage Lab team, you will be supported by a crew of folks dedicated to creating client success.
What you’ll do:
- Understand our client’s objectives, goals, and underlying use cases for Customer Data Platform implementation.
- Complete onboarding engagements within budget and scope
- Design the appropriate implementation process to attain client use cases.
- Develop and iterate on internal processes to ensure consistency across our onboarding engagements
- Work closely with the campaign, engineering, and account management teams to ensure client success.
- Become a platform expert on the key platforms we use and translate that technical knowledge into successful deployments and potentially additional services and capabilities for Leverage Lab.
- After things are safe to travel, you may be expected to travel 10 – 25% of the time to meet with clients during their implementations or engagements.
You’re a great fit if you…
- Have experience deploying sophisticated marketing technology products.
- Have deep expertise in Google Cloud Platform Console and Google BigQuery.
- Have experience with Master Data Management (MDM).
- Have a knack for explaining technical concepts in simple terms for a variety of stakeholders.
- Are able to deal with a variety of stakeholders ranging from timeline-driven project managers, sophisticated marketers, technical engineers, and strategic business partners.
- Have a solid understanding of marketing technologies, data-driven practices, and marketing analytics.
- Have strong time management skills and are organized and detail-obsessed.
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Experience working with Customer Data Platform technologies.
- Experience as a full-time front end developer at any time in your career.
- Expertise in marketing or advertising technologies.
- At Leverage Lab we are hiring for the right fit with our team. Even if you don’t meet all the criteria, please apply if this role speaks to you! We are always looking for great individuals from diverse backgrounds that value being progressive, intelligent, reliable, approachable, advocates who believe in the power of first-party data.
Leverage Lab is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.