Location: Kansas City, MO and Remote
The Leverage Lab Salesforce Practice Leader is accountable for successful development and deployment of the Leverage Lab Salesforce Practice. In their role, this leader will be tasked to collaborate with the strategy, delivery, sales and client leadership teams to drive new Salesforce centric offerings, client acquisition, key account planning and successful sales enablement and execution. To succeed, they will partner with Departmental leaders in Engineering, Product Development, Operations and Client Partnership to deliver Leverage Labs proprietary Customer Data Enablement Services via the Salesforce stack and channel. Leverage Lab is a leading Customer Data Platform and solutions company delivering business value through customer data activation. The Salesforce Practice Leader will create a best in class solution and delivery practice for Salesforce ecosystem of products.
We are looking for an entrepreneur; someone with deep Salesforce platform knowledge, strong new business development solutioning skills, adept at penetrating and leveraging the Salesforce ecosystem, and skilled enough to successfully influence the delivery of large scale projects on Salesforce Customer Data Platform and related Clouds. As a growth oriented, customer data obsessed organization, we are at the right place at the right time. We are looking for an individual who appreciates early stage growth oriented companies and is looking for the opportunity to be on the ground floor. Leverage Lab was founded with a singular goal and has never wavered in our focus. Deliver personalized customer experiences at scale using customer data. Join a team that values innovation, fearlessness and building something powerful together.
- Creating scalable enterprise-grade, go-to-market strategies utilizing both Salesforce and the Leverage Lab products and services.
- Assisting the Leverage Lab sales teams in delivering CxO level selling experiences
- Demonstrated passion for delivering vertical-specific solutions for customers of all sizes
- Work directly with our client’s sales leadership and sellers to fully understand and be able to appropriately sell the Leverage Lab Revenue Products.
- Provide timely sales training sessions, sales materials and other tools created by Leverage Lab, to our media and publishing partners to increase the company’s sales revenue.
- Participate in sales training, joint sales calls, and even solo sales initiatives on behalf of our clients to provide excellent customer service to our clients.
- Achieve the budget expectations. Build concept and develop a broadened scope of services and capabilities of Leverage Lab Revenue Lab to increase Leverage Lab’s client base.
- Create a business plan which includes a P&L to evaluate the revenue available for the next few years by deciding on specific strategies.
- Contribute in the initial sales process to deliver methodology and insights about the Revenue Lab sales enablement process and potentially to help concept the customization of the Revenue Lab products for a particular client need.
- Provide a clear set of deliverables, artifacts, and timelines for the delivery of Revenue Lab to expand the Revenue Lab sales.
- Assist the Leverage Lab Executive Leadership Team to further expand the capabilities of Revenue Lab.
- Provide continual various ways to further expand the capabilities of Revenue Lab and any allied services to expand the organization.
Leverage Lab is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.