Kansas City, MO/Remote (Hybrid)
Leverage Lab specializes in leveraging first-party data to supercharge marketing performance. Creating truly one-to-one digital relationships requires a cohesive strategy and unified customer data. Leverage Lab’s unique blend of technical and personalized marketing experts clear that hurdle for clients through the use of Customer Data Platform technologies. By bringing customer data together, Leverage Lab accelerates performance with a data-driven marketing strategy – improving outcomes for all our clients.
As the B2B Marketing Director, you will report to the VP of Sales and Marketing. You will focus on qualified lead-generation with responsibilities in developing and executing strategies supporting corporate positioning, new product launches, thought leadership, virtual in-person events, and sales enablement.
You are an experienced, self-motivated, data-driven marketer with the ability and flexibility to bring strategy, inspiration, innovation, and execution to life. You are resourceful and can successfully push projects forward even while resources and details remain in flux.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in supporting digital media and SaaS technology with demonstrated success of business growth through qualified lead generation.
- Experience leading marketing executions in support of early-stage B2B technology solutions.
- Possess strong knowledge and experience in consumer brands, retail (including ecom and DTC), publishing, and other data-rich and content-rich marketers
- Experience enabling sales teams in developing and aligning on value prop for B2B audiences
- Product Marketing and GTM experience
- Experience with requisite B2B Marketing and Sales technology including marketing automation platforms, paid social media, web publishing, CRM, and email platforms.
- Experience leading event marketing strategy, execution, and management
- Superior writing skills
- Exceptional project management skills
- Demonstrated skill at building and maintaining high-volume lead generation engine supported by an array of marketing executions and channels including, content marketing, paid search SEO, email marketing, event/sponsorship marketing, and channel marketing.
- Flexible entrepreneur who is comfortable with the ambiguity, pressure, and urgency common within a startup environment
- Skilled team player who can partner with cross-functional teams including sales, ad operations, data analytics, and product management
- Mission-driven, results-oriented marketer with a passion for communicating to consumers, businesses and partners at scale, and a proven ability to bring a highly innovative approach to lead generation, marketing research, messaging, and positioning
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrable ability to analyze and distill data (including market and user behavior) into actionable insights and relevant product features
- Sense of humor
Vision, Medical, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental
How to Apply:
Send your resume to HR@leveragelab.com
Leverage Lab is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.