We are looking for an Implementation Developer. Our company, Leverage Lab, specializes in leveraging first-party data to supercharge marketing performance. Creating truly one-to-one digital relationships requires a cohesive strategy and unified customer data. Leverage Lab’s unique blend of technical and personalized marketing experts clear that hurdle for clients through the use of Customer Data Platform technologies. By bringing customer data together, Leverage Lab accelerates performance with data-driven marketing strategy – improving outcomes for all our clients.
If you are interested in working for a company based in the U.S. that values each individual’s talent and growth, we would love to hear from you.
- Create, maintain, and optimize the performance of client custom reports and dashboards.
- Gather requirements and business process knowledge to transform and report data.
- Analyze, aggregate, and visualize data allowing end users to clearly see the progression of a campaign and the ROI on marketing efforts.
- Develops and documents procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Manage the outbound work and determine the level of effort in assigning tasks based on departmental workload
- Writing coding programs (scripts) for various purposes.
Education: At least 2 years after high school (lieu) – computer science, data science, or information technology
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience in programming language – SQL
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience in programming language – Python
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience in MS Office – Excel, Word, PPT
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solver