Location: Kansas City, MO; Remote
Who We Are: Leverage Lab specializes in leveraging first-party data to supercharge marketing performance. Creating truly one-to-one digital relationships requires a cohesive strategy and unified customer data. Leverage Lab’s unique blend of technical and personalized marketing experts clear that hurdle for clients through the use of Customer Data Platform technologies. By bringing customer data together, Leverage Lab accelerates performance with a data-driven marketing strategy – improving outcomes for all our clients.
Who We Seek: The Full-Stack Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining Leverage Lab web applications, writing integrations with 3rd party tools and libraries, and supporting front-end aspects of selected applications and/or websites. automating and optimizing Leverage Lab’s data extraction, transformation, loading, reporting, and visualization processes.
This individual must be resourceful, analytical, and prepared to adapt strategies based on customer demand and dynamic priorities. This individual must also be pliable, having the ability to move seamlessly from one project to another within the same day.
What You’ll Do
- Design, implement and continuously expand onsite event tracking capabilities
- Gather requirements and business process knowledge in order to present and collect data effectively
- Assist in data visualization and reporting efforts as required by Leverage Lab clients
- Maintain and improve already existing processes and code repositories
- Investigate data to identify potential opportunities to improve application personalization and user experience
- Prepare documentation for further reference
Who You Are
- Tinkerer: Quickly learn new tools by deconstructing how they work. Be able to create and expand the capabilities of tools by reconfiguring them to solve specific and novel use cases.
- Disciplined: Understand, design, and implement repeatable and standardized processes, well-documented code, and tested releases in order to deliver quality code and foster scalability.
- Communicator: Employ strong interpersonal communication skills. Foster relationships with the Leverage Lab team and maintain excellent relationships with partners.
- Dependency-aware: Work closely with clients and internal teams to ensure key project goals are met and escalate any issues that could impact the project.
What You’ll Need
- Approximately 1-2 years of related industry experience
- Experience in libraries such as React Js, Angular, jQuery, and/or LESS
- Python and/or node.js competency
- Front-end development experience
- Organizational skills: time management and planning
- Working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform and BiqQuery structure
- High attention to detail
- Passionate about problem-solving
- Ability to pick up new data tools and concepts quickly
- Bachelors degree in a related field
Leverage Lab is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.