We are looking for Digital Ad Operations Specialists for our team. Our company, Leverage Lab, specializes in leveraging first-party data to supercharge marketing performance. Creating truly one-to-one digital relationships requires a cohesive strategy and unified customer data. Leverage Lab’s unique blend of technical and personalized marketing experts clear that hurdle for clients through the use of Customer Data Platform technologies. By bringing customer data together, Leverage Lab accelerates performance with data-driven marketing strategy – improving outcomes for all our clients.
Our Digital Ad Operations Specialists are responsible for managing the flow, delivery, optimizations, and reporting of digital ad campaigns for multiple clients. The Ad. Ops will work with ad. ops team members to address and resolve all ad. ops issues in a timely manner. The ad. Ops will also work closely with client contacts on a regular basis to ensure that insertion orders and instructions are clearly understood, creatives are tested and approved, and all campaign deliverables are being met.
If you are interested in working for a company based in the U.S. that values each individual’s talent and growth, we would love to hear from you.
- Troubleshoot all tags, delivery discrepancy, targeting, and traffic issues.
- Assist clients with the implementation of ad tags according to campaign instructions
- Monitor, optimize, and scale (if applicable) direct sold programmatic inventory.
- Communicate regularly with internal account managers and client personnel regarding the status, metrics, and any campaign adjustments and optimizations made before, during, and after launch.
- Perform QA, pre-launch testing, and report verification to maximize client satisfaction.
- Work with internal stakeholders to build out digital campaigns according to insertion orders and KPI requirements. Build upon current client strategies within the digital media arena to meet/exceed objectives.
- Continuously monitoring and enhancing campaign parameters, collateral, and delivery to maximize campaign performance. Learning from previous campaigns to develop and refine ad buying strategies.
- Provide day-to-day support for the entire Advertising Operations team, including assisting with programmatic inventory and yield management, inventory forecasting and client/partner communications, as needed.
Education: High school – Baccalaureate Diploma
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing or advertising production
- 1-2+ years of experience with producing digital advertising campaigns with experience in digital marketing measurement, operations, ad networks, DSPs, digital video, programmatic media, Google platforms (GAM and DV360) and social media paid advertising platforms.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Google Ad Manager (GAM), GAM Certification preferred.
- Experience with Ad Serving and Ad Management tools such as Google Ad Manager (GAM), Adbook, Google’s DV360, Paid Social Media Advertising Platforms such as LinkedIn/Facebook/Instagram/YouTube are preferred.
- Basic understanding of HTML & 3rd party ad tag implementation is a plus
- Willing to work US time zones to enable collaboration and attend weekly meetings
Leverage Lab is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.